[2.2.3.2] PHP Excel Default Parser [English]

FelixBeta

Here is fixed default php excel parser from TriRozhka. For most of my projects I use specifically php version due to more flexibility. This is end of sale free version that does not include map parser. It will be a great tool for learning and developing your server. Forget about DatEdit and 010 😉 You can also purchase C++ version directly from him.

There is no guide for now, but your basic steps would be:
- Edit Excel file and save it.
- Click on spreadsheet list and click Save As (pick tab delimited txt file) and save your txt file.
- Do this for server/client files that are changed. Most client spreadsheet data is linked to server via formula, so you don't need edit it. Only when you add/remove rows.
- Compile via php in browser or cmd.

Parser:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ozhc4ifgmcoofo/Parser_GU_Clean_English_Fixed_2019.7z/file

Xamp (Apache + PHP) 1.7.0 (Suitable php version for running this parser):

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/files/XAMPP Windows/1.7/xampp-win32-1.7.0-installer.exe/download

• FelixBeta changed the title to [2.2.2.3] PHP Excel Default Parser [English]
  • FelixBeta changed the title to [2.2.3.2] PHP Excel Default Parser [English]
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2023/9/10 at PM10點54分, FelixBeta said:

這是來自 TriRozhka 的固定預設 php excel 解析器。對於我的大多數項目,我專門使用 php 版本,因為它更具靈活性。這是停止銷售的免費版本,不包括地圖解析器。它將成為學習和開發伺服器的絕佳工具。忘記DatEdit和010😉你也可以直接跟他買C++版本。

目前沒有指南,但您的基本步驟是:
- 編輯 Excel 檔案並儲存。
- 按一下電子表格列表,然後按一下另存為(選擇製表符分隔的 txt 檔案)並儲存 txt 檔案。
- 對已變更的伺服器/用戶端檔案執行此操作。大多數客戶端電子表格資料透過公式連結到伺服器,因此您不需要編輯它。僅當您新增/刪除行時。
- 透過瀏覽器中的 php 或 cmd 進行編譯。

解析器:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ozhc4ifgmcoofo/Parser_GU_Clean_English_Fixed_2019.7z/file

Xamp (Apache + PHP) 1.7.0(適合執行此解析器的 php 版本):

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/files/XAMPP Windows/1.7/xampp-win32-1.7.0-installer.exe/download

Can you make a parser teaching guide?

Hello @FelixBeta, thank you for pointing me here and helping out other people trying to learn RF deving. 

I looked at the Excel parser and I think I got the idea of excel files, tho I'm lost at the workflow or how to make this work. If its not a hassle, it will be great if you can give us some clarification on the steps above. For example I want to edit WeaponItem files: 

- Edit Excel file and save it.

• I think i got this. For now, I just changed the name of one item and see if it will appear in my local server. 

- Click on spreadsheet list and click Save As (pick tab delimited txt file) and save your txt file.

• So I saved the 1st tab of my "WeaponItem" excel file as Tab delimited txt. 
  • Should I also save the "6decrypt" and "6desc" using same format? 

- Do this for server/client files that are changed. Most client spreadsheet data is linked to server via formula, so you don't need edit it. Only when you add/remove rows.

• Im completely lost here. 
  • So in my Server files, I think this is where my txt files will go? "Server\ZoneServer\RF_Bin\Script". Tho, the files here were saved in dat format. 
  • For Client files, I cant find any folder that containing similar file names from Excel Parser. 

- Compile via php in browser or cmd & Xamp (Apache + PHP) 1.7.0

• I think google got me for this. But it will be great to see how to actually do it. 

I'm really new in RF Development, but I got some experience modding some modern games, tho most of them is XML editing or just importing new skins or texture. Thanks again for your help and really sorry for bothering you. 

thanks for the tools works like charm , and i want to ask is there any tools for converting .dat back to .xlsx or anything i can copy as a worksheet ? as far i know structorian does not support  to copy paste value for multiple row

[URL=https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEQ3BHO][IMG]Nomad[/IMG][/URL]

Edit:
nvm , manage to use gu_unpacker and once again works like charm thanks

Edited by raxion
Solved

9 hours ago, Killerwoody said:

Or go get the paid version which is better.

Thats the plan too. But right now, im using my gf pc since my pc is somewhere out there. Due to parcer tool license policy, it would be a waste to buy now and buy again later. 

For now I want to try excel version to learn and make progress, since it will take few more weeks before i get my pc. 

On 11/12/2023 at 8:01 PM, Yangot said:

Thats the plan too. But right now, im using my gf pc since my pc is somewhere out there. Due to parcer tool license policy, it would be a waste to buy now and buy again later. 

For now I want to try excel version to learn and make progress, since it will take few more weeks before i get my pc. 

Hey @Yangot, check this video, it will help you learn how to setup the parser and start editing the files: Install and using RF Online DEV Tools Parser and ExceltoTxt Program

Edited by dokazin

17 hours ago, dokazin said:

Hey @Yangot, check this video, it will help you learn how to setup the parser and start editing the files: Install and using RF Online DEV Tools Parser and ExceltoTxt Program

Just place parser php scripts in web root and use like http://127.0.0.1/ and click on needed script.

For smart boys: you can just do bat file to execute every parser php file and do automatic bulding/patching/packing

• 3 months later...