Software/Service Feedback

FelixBeta

Hello RF Online Community,

We understand the importance of third-party services like security solutions, script development,hosting and Game Control Panels (GameCP) in running a successful RF Online server. This thread aims to collect your valuable feedback, experiences, and recommendations regarding these services.

Whether you had an excellent experience or ran into some issues, your insights can help others make informed decisions. Please share your thoughts using the template below:

Product/Service Name: 
Website or Forum Link:
Owner Name:

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your experiences can go a long way in helping others in our community.

Best regards,
FelixBeta

• 4 weeks later...
Product/Service Name: deving
Website or Forum Link: 
Owner Name:Christopher Galapin Santoyo

i hope you ddnt hired dev topz coz i can promise you your server will be ruined. just a reminders, just ask for real name and don't forget the name Christopher Galapin Santoyo a.k.a dev topz he may be good at speaking sweet talks as he negotiate but he is just a scammer.

Aka dev topz

(This dude block roslaw(server host seller/dev and etc), felix(odin secure), exdeus(website script seller, gamecp seller and etc) because he can't pay them and blame their products to his incompetence.

And p.s. selling files to pzgaming

Thats has lots of bugs and mashya edit the damage to balance and didn't pay him.

No shame

On 9/23/2023 at 8:59 AM, GreenRed said:
Product/Service Name: deving
Website or Forum Link: 
Owner Name:Christopher Galapin Santoyo

i hope you ddnt hired dev topz coz i can promise you your server will be ruined. just a reminders, just ask for real name and don't forget the name Christopher Galapin Santoyo a.k.a dev topz he may be good at speaking sweet talks as he negotiate but he is just a scammer.

Aka dev topz

(This dude block roslaw(server host seller/dev and etc), felix(odin secure), exdeus(website script seller, gamecp seller and etc) because he can't pay them and blame their products to his incompetence.

And p.s. selling files to pzgaming

Thats has lots of bugs and mashya edit the damage to balance and didn't pay him.

No shame

Dat Guy blocked me too and kicked me from his Discord server lol. He is stealing skins from other servers ! They payed a lot of money or created them and he is making guides on youtube how to steal skins and even sharing some of the skins ...he should be banned from all RF Dev Portals! He is Talking bad about the Odin Guard cuz he dont want to pay for it ! I like Both Guards Sirin and Odin but starting to talk bad about 1 inside my Videos just because Felix dont want to give it to me for free shows his bad Character !

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2023 at 6:48 PM, Rayan said:

Dat Guy blocked me too and kicked me from his Discord server lol. He is stealing skins from other servers ! They payed a lot of money or created them and he is making guides on youtube how to steal skins and even sharing some of the skins ...he should be banned from all RF Dev Portals! He is Talking bad about the Odin Guard cuz he dont want to pay for it ! I like Both Guards Sirin and Odin but starting to talk bad about 1 inside my Videos just because Felix dont want to give it to me for free shows his bad Character !

Honeslty you cannot stop skin stealing. Unless you find a way to encrypt or protect it some how. Most people are lazy now, they outsource some bum to make them a server and it's a piece of crap. 

• 4 months later...

Product/Service Name: RF developer
Website or Forum Link:
Owner Name: Yuda Sofyan skype name: Raven Nevermore discord name: ravennvm discord login: ravennvm. fake Felix skype  live:.cid.b1726d9cc8ecb93f
Feedback: Scammed person by creating fake skype account pretending to be me and selling game guard.

When you are about to purchase something, please, spend some time learning information about seller and the service. Especially when product has a website with every detailed information.