[Tool] Mass Excel to Txt for PHP Excel Parser

FelixBeta

I would like to share with you guys my tool for saving each spreadsheet list in excel file to make life easier when you work with PHP parser. Everyone knows how it's tricky to save each text file when you work on excel files for your server/client. Now you can just save excel files and run this tool, it will save all lists as tab delimited text files (be careful to name your lists the way parser wants, otherwise it will compile different file).

Tool configured for 2.2.3.2 excels (default parser from forum fits well), but you can change ini for any version.

Basic usage:

1. Unpack it somewhere, preferably near parser folder.
2. Open config.ini and edit path to your parser folder where gu_in folder is located.
3. Run ExcelTxt.exe

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1q0zuj8rextb7pz/ExcelTxt.7z/file

Author: FelixBeta

On 9/13/2023 at 12:20 AM, FelixBeta said:

I would like to share with you guys my tool for saving each spreadsheet list in excel file to make life easier when you work with PHP parser. Everyone knows how it's tricky to save each text file when you work on excel files for your server/client. Now you can just save excel files and run this tool, it will save all lists as tab delimited text files (be careful to name your lists the way parser wants, otherwise it will compile different file).

Tool configured for 2.2.3.2 excels (default parser from forum fits well), but you can change ini for any version.

Basic usage:

1. Unpack it somewhere, preferably near parser folder.
2. Open config.ini and edit path to your parser folder where gu_in folder is located.
3. Run ExcelTxt.exe

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1q0zuj8rextb7pz/ExcelTxt.7z/file

Author: FelixBeta

i followed the instruction regarding the config file. but the CMD said Error unable to open the file.

the address supposed to be like this right? D:\RF Offline\Parser\gu_in\

sorry because, this the first time i try the parser. i usually using the strutorian 😄

sorry if my english not good 😄

33 minutes ago, Rizakii said:

i followed the instruction regarding the config file. but the CMD said Error unable to open the file.

the address supposed to be like this right? D:\RF Offline\Parser\gu_in\

sorry because, this the first time i try the parser. i usually using the strutorian 😄

sorry if my english not good 😄

Making path with spaces is not good idea in any situation, consider just rename it 😉

2 hours ago, Rizakii said:

ScreenShot

i already edit following the instruction on this topic and inside the config. but still error.

i don't know why. is there any mistake regarding the instruction that i follow?

you missed 2 step sir. You should just edit 1 path in the beginning. You don't need to edit file path.

All you need is to change

WorkDir = "C:/RF_Online/Parser"

to

WorkDir = "D:/RF/Parser"

7 hours ago, FelixBeta said:

you missed 2 step sir. You should just edit 1 path in the beginning. You don't need to edit file path.

All you need is to change

WorkDir = "C:/RF_Online/Parser"

to

WorkDir = "D:/RF/Parser"

ah i see. i was thinking that the example no need to edit.

now i can use the exceltxt.

Thank you 😄

i already edit the xlsx. but,

for example. i edit the talic collector, to make the currency from gold to disena/cp. after i save and i used the exceltxt and copy and paste to the server and client still no problem.

but when i log in and check the NPC. the talic still same currency. no different at all

something wrong from my instruction?

4 hours ago, Rizakii said:

ah i see. i was thinking that the example no need to edit.

now i can use the exceltxt.

Thank you 😄

i already edit the xlsx. but,

for example. i edit the talic collector, to make the currency from gold to disena/cp. after i save and i used the exceltxt and copy and paste to the server and client still no problem.

but when i log in and check the NPC. the talic still same currency. no different at all

something wrong from my instruction?

perhaps you break the client formula, or didn't compile client side. Can be anything 🙂 Be careful with what you edit and compile, looks at files dates, and don't forget to do client dat->edf