[Tool] RFS Tool

FelixBeta

I've been using various RFS Unpack and Repack tools for quite some time. Each has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. For instance, some tools unpack files into the current folder, while others require you to drag and drop all the files from a folder to create an RFS file.

I've developed my own tool that operates in a way that makes sense to me, and I hope you'll find it useful as well.

Basic usage:

1. To unpack, simply drag and drop your .RFS file onto the executable. The files will be unpacked into a folder named %RFSNAME%.extract. You can drop multiple files simultaneously.
2. To repack, drag and drop your %RFSNAME%.extract folder onto the executable to create an RFS file. Again, you can drop multiple folders at once.

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ddkxcxus0mjtgb/RFSTool.exe/file

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, mananapka said:

Hello, @FelixBetado you have tools to repack the .rpk files? I have here from this threads 

but unfortunately when you tried to repack the files from 11mb it will turn to 52kb.

I tried to get deep into it, but sadly it's a bit complicated to repack with newly added or removed files, easier to just have new stuff as folder in Chef or Effect folder

On 3/8/2024 at 8:14 PM, FelixBeta said:

I tried to get deep into it, but sadly it's a bit complicated to repack with newly added or removed files, easier to just have new stuff as folder in Chef or Effect folder

Hello Felix, 

thank you very much for your response.