[2.2.3.2] Default Server and Client Files

FelixBeta

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, mananapka said:

@FelixBeta I`ve tried to run the launcher but nothings happened. My firts attempt its working but the game wont lauch because there is an error after login, LangPatch something. then I re-extracted the launcher and tried it again. then this is the result

spacer.png

Follow the video guide 🙂 can't be easier than that. And read everything in start topic 😉

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/22/2023 at 1:58 AM, jojo2739 said:

Moving on from that issue, when launching Zoneserver, I get a [ CashDbWorker::Instance()->Initialize() Fail! ] error. Can you offer any insight on this?

Hi,
First, thank you for the guide! Unfortunately I encountered issue same as this one when starting ZoneServerUD_x64.exe. Below is the error log I received
```

05-05-2024 16:22:45 22344 CAdoConnection::Open('Provider=SQLOLEDB;Source=BILLING;UID=sa;PWD=myPassword;;Initial Catalog=BILLING;') - Unspecified error - Invalid connection string attribute
05-05-2024 16:22:45 22344 CAdoConnection::Open('') - Unspecified error - [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
05-05-2024 16:22:45 22344 Warning! Failed to open connection with errors db!
05-05-2024 16:22:45 22344 ERRDB write failed: Warning! Failed to open database connection!

```

Any idea how to proceed with this?